.

.

Friday, October 22, 2010

[Screencaps] Happy Ending for everyone in Mischievous Kiss' Final Episode

It's already over. I did felt sad for a bit since it has ended, but I am also happy knowing it was a happy ending for everyone. Hae Ra visited Kyu Sung sunbae in the army, Hani's friends all found the man for them, Hani's dad having fun with Seung Jo's mom and dad, Joon Gu ends up with the foreigner girl who is helping him in his newly opened restaurant, and of course, Hani will re-apply for nursing and Seung Jo still is in love with Hani. ^^ Nice to know that everyone is happy, no one was left behind. Oh, did I mention that Eun Jo received a letter from a girl but he refused to accept it? Just like his brother... kekekeke ^^ It was a good drama, seriously. ^^ Hope everyone had fun watching! ^^ Mischievous Kiss Mansae!!!!


kekeke ^^ Same attitude with Hyun Joong.. how ironic ^^

can you stay smiling like that forever?

I wish I was Hani, and would just stare at Seung Jo all night...

I like this one...

Seung Jo denial king kekekeke ^^

can I also practice CPR with you Seung Jo?

what I hear is my own heartbeat...

omo... mouth to mouth.. Hani-ah, need a substitute? I'd be more than happy to demonstrate it ^^

that is so so close...

a moment that you would like to stay in...

Seung Jo-ah, I need to study as well.. ^^

smile smile smile...♥

I don't think you would not want a date with Hani ^^

See.....?

I would be jumping up and down if I see him waiting for me ♥

see how sweet he can be?

we all have fallen actually ...♥


aaawww.... that is so sweet....♥

gyaaahhh... lucky Oh Hani

just like his hyung,... a snob kekekeke ^^





credits: PlayfullKiss Subs Team @ viikii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails