.

.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kyu Jong and Young Saeng's 'Wuss Up' Performance

I really can't get enough of this! Seriously! More than a week has passed, but I am still acting like a dumb person, as if the fanmeeting just happened yesterday! I miss shouting their names until my head aches. ^^ Lucky this fan who was able to capture the performance even though there was a tight security. I was seating at 2nd front row so guards can easily see me. On the video you could see Young Saeng performing first, then comes Kyu Jong wearing white.^^ They even went down the stage, and that's when all fans got crazy! I should have pushed the barriers to be able to touch Kyu Jong and Young Saeng! kekekeke (*bad girl*) ^^ The best fanmeeting ever!!!!!!!!



credits: bratitudelyza@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails