.

.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Memories of Kyu Jong and Young Saeng in Manila

It's almost been a week and I haven't moved on yet with what I have experienced during their stay here in Manila. I cannot believe until now that they have already gone back to Korea. It's as if I am still on a what you call 'denial stage'? I never knew that their 4-day stay would be that fast. Few months ago, we were all in a hurry for February to come so that we can meet them, but now that the fanmeeting has ended, we felt that days have gone really fast. As I was browsing the internet, I found myself looking for more pictures and memorabilias of their 'AND Story' here in the Philippines. Good thing, there were some pictures taken by official photographers. And since I wanted to torture myself by looking at these photos, might as well share it with you. ^^








photo credits as tagged + gab@fb


And here are just a few memories I got from the event. I hope they'll come back soon. ^^


Huge Poster


Lightstick


Ticket
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails