.

.

Monday, April 18, 2011

[Eng Subs] Kim Hyung Jun guesting in Arirang's 'Pops in Seoul'

I am so happy this episode was shared to us by the uploader! ^^ I usually watch Arirang here at home, but wasn't able to catch this show being aired. All through out the episode, Maknae  Hyung Jun was so funny. ^^ He even said something about his Hyun Joong hyung. kekeke ^^ And when the host read a message from one of his fans here in the Philippines, I was thrilled. At least he knows he has fans here so that he would decide to come here. ^^ I was also extremely happy when they showed MV of SS501 such as 'Love Like This' and 'Love Ya'. I began to miss the 5 of them again. Anyways, here's the full episode of 'Pops in Seoul' with Kim Hyung Jun as guest. Enjoy watching! ^^



credits: Babyjunnie501@yt + prettyboy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails