.

.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong wants his Noona fans to find a good man and get married

I'm actually one of his Noona fans, and it might be difficult for me to do what Hyun Joong is requesting. kekekeke ^^ Probably, I'll get married to someone who could sing the whole SS501's 'Confession' song for me. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim HyunJoong, 'To noona fans, quickly find a good man and get married'
Source: Nate
Translated by: Stephanie (@Stephiie4SS501/ 東方5AS1)
Please leave the credits remain intact when repost. 

Kim HyunJoong's message sent to noona fans aroused laughter.

On 18th of June, KBS2 Entertainment Weekly have broadcasted Guerilla Date of singer Kim HyunJoong who made his solo comeback 'Break Down'. Kim HyunJoong have made his appearance in Hongdae neighbourhood in Seoul which have attracted many fans in an instant.

Also, during the interview between Kim HyunJoong and Kim Saengmin, he was asked about marriage and said, 'I want to get married before I hit 30.' He answered frankly, 'The days of living as a grown up is moving towards us day by day'. Also, he sent a message to his noona fans, 'Many noona fans are telling me that they wanted to be marry to me..but I hope if you meet a good man, quickly quickly get married to him, I would be most happy if you come to the concert during your pregnancy', arousing laughters.

[OMITTED THIS PART BECAUSE I'M NOT REALLY SURE OF THIS PART & I DO NOT WISH TO GIVE A WRONG APPEAL TO FANS *waiting for a more precise translation*]

P/S - There might be inaccuracy in translation, if spotted any, feel free to correct me. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails