.

.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Kim Hyung Jun's Summer Festival Behind the Story Part 6

Aww... looking at the last two photos shows Maknae is really exhausted. Hope he gets enough rest now.

Today is an extra page~! Not Hyung Jun on the stage. Sorry I can’t protect you. Please understand (me for posting)those pictures ^^;;

“Today I’m cool right?!” If I put my hand on my chin, it would not pale in comparison to the advertisement for shavers right ^^??!!!!!

On the day of the performance, always eating from bento!! I will eat the delicious bento thankfully! Will also pray ^^

Today is a day with 2 performances.. Hyung Jun collapsing from exhaustion as soon as he returned to the waiting room ^^

Just like this taking a short nap on the sofa before going to meet everyone again!!! ‘Who took this (photo)!!!!!!!!!!! kekekeke’

credits: JUNUS (source) + ONLY JUN (kimhyungjun.net) [English Translation]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails