.

.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong speaks to dogs ^^

Isn't it during SS501 days, he was compared to a puppy or a dog? ^^ Guess they really have similarities, one reason why they can understand each other. But I can't help but laugh on his statements. ^^ Cannot speak with overseas dogs? Probably because they uses English words. I remember Hyun Joong said he hates english parts. ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong says he can speak with dogs, but not overseas dogs

Kim Hyun Joong said he could speak with dogs, making people curious about his mentality.

On MBC’s Come to Play, aired on the 24th, Kim Hyun Joong, Eun Ji Won, Kim Ji Sook, and Baekdoosan’s members – Kim Do Gyun and Park Chan made guest appearance for its “Stars from Andromeda Special.”

On the day’s episode, Kim Hyun Joong said, “I can speak with all types of dogs and make all kinds of conversation.”

Kim Hyun Joong continued, “when I ask the dog if he wants to eat by barking at him, then the dog responses. When I ask him to see somewhere by barking at him, then he also responses. It differs little bit whether it is a big one or a small one.”

He also said, “I can speak with all types of dogs in Korea. However, I can’t speak with overseas dogs which is quite weird. I tried once but overseas dogs don’t even try to listen to me.”

To this, Park Chan asked, “then how do domestic dogs and overseas dogs speak to each other?” and Kim Hyun Joon answered sincerely, “I guess they just feel each other,” raising a laugh.

Source: Starnews


credits: en.korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails