.

.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SS501's Message on Parent's Day 05.08.10

Okay I'm posting this very fast since I'm late for work. >.< May 8 is Parents Day in Korea. ^^ Will say my reactions tomorrow. ^^ This is just done by me to reminisce the good old times when they celebrated this special day together. ^^

*Update:
 Just got home, and as I promised, I'll say my reactions here. First, I love it when they said 'Anneyonghaseyo, we're SS501~!' because I so missed that line! ^^ It's been awhile since I saw them 5 saying this phrase. Then, when Kyu Jong started to say his message, it's cute when he was like somehow laughing in introducing himself. Even if just an audio, seems like he's still shy. ^^ Next was Hyung Jun, and Maknae really cute when he said 'Saranghae~!' ^^. When it's Leader Hyun Joong's turn, it almost brought me to tears when he thanked the parents of his members. That's such a thoughtful phrase from a Leader who hardly shows his true emotions to others. Jung Minnie's message was short but very cute to hear those aegyo-like statements. ^^ And last but not the least, our Young Saeng's message to her mom, in which Jung Min's laugh can easily be heard on the background. ^^ All in all, I love hearing their messages to their parents. ^^



credits: ss501fighting.wordpress.com/category/video/page/50/
Original Credit: HD_MIN@SS601+http://blog.naver.com/sweetumi/140106431955+
Chinese Translation: http://www.crazy501.com+English Translation:
Ode@blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails