.

.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

[Eng Subs] Kim Kyu Jong's Enlistment Day speech 07.23.12

I would like to thank kelemama for subbing this video of Innolife. I've been wanting to know what he said, and it makes me cry hearing him say his speech. They all try to put a smile on their faces, but we all know that they also feel sad about it. Young Saeng even wasn't able to say his message and just smiled when Kyu asked him how was it. When he said he was leaving, and when they said  "지금까지 더블에스 오공일이었습니다!! 감사합니다~" I was again teary-eyed. T_T To think it's only 2 days has passed, we still have a lot waiting to do. T_T

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD!!!!!
 


credits: kelemama501@yt + Video Courtesy by Innolife.net + (eng trans/sub) kelemama@501wangja.multiply.com

1 comment:

  1. Until now the members still couldn't make me smile. During my classes I always feel down. My teacher thought I was heartbroken and yes I am I just miss him so much even if it was just for a few days still. I really hope two years will pass by quickly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails