.

.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Kim Hyung Jun reprimands hoobaes via Twitter

This was the article I'm talking about. I've said my piece in my previous post. I hope those hoobaes come to their senses soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyung Jun reprimands junior idols for failing to greet properly

SS501‘s Kim Hyung Jun has left some reprimanding words for his industry juniors.

On October 11th, he tweeted, “These days, I’ve been noticing that the dongsengs have been slyly trying to avoid bowing. I was so mad today while at Mok-dong. Dongsengs, please don’t get caught in front of me again.”

Kim Hyung Jun is currently a DJ on SBS Radio‘s ‘Kim Hyung Jun’s Music High‘, so it is speculated that he experienced the upsetting incident while at the broadcast building.

Although it may not seem like a big deal to some, in traditional Korean culture as well as many other Asian cultures, showing respect to those older and those who have been working in a field longer than you have by bowing and greeting, is seen as highly important.

In related news, Kim Hyung Jun is currently promoting his solo album in Japan while simultaneously juggling his Korean activities.

Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate

credits: VITALSIGN@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails