.

.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Heo Young Saeng's 'Summer Snow' Musical Schedule in Japan for the month of May and June

Huge thanks to ode for sharing and translating the info to us. Lucky fan, they'll get to see Young Saeng again. ^^ By the way, sorry gals if I'm a bit behind in posting now. I just got some great news from my friends but there is no definite answer yet, so I better shut up first and will just share it to you once it's allowed. ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ 아무튼 허영생 뮤지컬 화이팅!!

 영생:: Musical 『Summer Snow』 in Tokyo - His Showtimes Schedule

The following is Young Saeng's, who initially wasn't going to have any shows in the Tokyo stand, showtime schedule for musical 'Summer Snow' in Tokyo from May 31 to June 15.





 ホ・ヨンセン (Heo Young Saeng) as ソ・ユンジェ (Seo Yun Jae) :

May 31 - 7pm

June 1 - 1pm, 5:30pm

June 12 - 1:30pm, 7pm

June 13 - 7pm

June 14 - 1:30pm

credits: http://ss501ode.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Omg I want to see a musical ... especially with young saeng oppa is performing .......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too. ^^ too bad I can't go to japan. very expensive going there T_T

      Delete
  2. ikr .. suck that i live on the other side of the world ... :( ....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails