.

.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SS501 Tweets: Heo Young Saeng tweets a picture of him with SS501 members 05.28.13 (Updated)

I said I would be eating my dinner already. But suddenly Young Saeng tweeted and I'm hyper once again! He tweeted a picture of him and Hyung Jun and said to anticipate a group photo on June 8. However, when I saw his twitpic account, the group photo is already there! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Maybe he wasn't aware that many will be bale to see it already. lols ^^ Or maybe I was wrong. Maybe there is another photo he was referring to? Waaahhhhh Really excited for June 8! 그것은 무엇인가 허영생씨? 6월8일 빨리와!! 

*Update: Seems like Young Saeng wasn't aware that he accidentally uploaded it on twitpic that's why everybody saw it already. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아이고~~~ our Young Saeng doesn't know how twitpic works. lols So I guess you need to give us other picture besides this one, okay? ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 








credits: mystyle1103 + xiaochu1004@twitter(English Translation)

1 comment:

  1. Only one missing...our leader..sangie being cutely this years..his trueself comeout...I like this so much..miss them together..hope leader also there...
    Young saeng ah...it great....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails