.

.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

SS501 Tweets:Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun gives their thanks about the SS501 bus 05.26.13

I was about to sleep when suddenly triple S President Kyu Jong shows up on my timeline and gave out his thanks regarding the SS501 bus. I guess he had seen the pictures already. I wonder if someday he'll be able to ride on it and would take a picture. ^^ Glad he's the first person to see the pictures. That means he would definitely let the other members know about it. ^^ A short but sweet and touching words from our Center Kim Kyu Jong. 고마워 김규종~ 나도 행복해~ ♥

*Updated: Suddenly Hyung Jun tweeted too! I knew it! These two boys immediately sends out their thanks. ^^ Glad to know their happy about it. I bet the other three feels the same way too. ^^ 행복해서 김형준 ~ ^^








credits: 2kjdream + HyungJun87 + namjachingu_khj (English Translation) + superstarsubs@twitter (English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails