.

.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

[Video] Kim Hyun Joong on 'Inspiring Generation' Episode 11 02.19.14

I've watched this last night and witness again another crying scene from Hyun Joong. It was during the time he was reading the letter he sent to his dad. The drama is getting more and more interesting each episode so make sure to stay tuned on tonight's episode. 김현중 화이팅!!

*Inserting the translation of his letter to his dad. Thanks to @501wangja for the trans. ^^


Father, the weather is very cold, are you getting on well? I am Jung Tae. The words that father said when you came the last time, I had listened well. During the times when father is not around, I said I will take good care of mother and Chung-Ah. I'll definitely keep the promise. So, father must come to see me. Mother and Chung-Ah also missed father a lot. I...I missed you too, (I am) father's son. Jung Tae.


credits: Lefty Morris@yt + @501wang (English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails